These settings have not been tested with all Chrome OS models or versions of operating system's. Please contact the CIT HelpDesk at 585-245-5588 if you have any questions.
If this is your first time connecting to network:
- On Desktop, click on the WiFi bottom right icon -> Wireless & Networks -> Wi-Fi settings and then select eduroam.
- Now select and input the following settings:
- EAP method -> PEAP
- Phase 2 authentication -> MSCHAPV2
- Server CA Certificate -> Do not check
- Identity -> Place your geneseo email address here
- Password -> your Geneseo password
- Anonymous identity -> (leave blank)
If unable to connect:
- On Desktop, enter Settings (bottom right icon) -> WI-FI Network -> Preferred Networks -> Click on network to forget previous settings -> Repeat the steps above
For questions, contact the CIT HelpDesk by calling (585) 245-5588, or visiting our online service desk.