These directions will help you setup your Android Device to access Geneseo's secure wireless network.
These settings have not been tested with all Android models or versions of operating system.
- On the home screen, go to settings → Wireless & Networks → Wi-fi settings and select eduroam.
- Now select and input the following settings:
- EAP method → PEAP
- Phase 2 authentication → MSCHAPV2
- CA Certificate → (leave blank) on newer android devices, this needs to be: "Do Not Validate"
- User Certificate → (leave blank)
- Identity → Put your username here. Your username is your entire email address, ie. email@example.com.
- Anonymous identity → (leave blank)
- Password → your Geneseo password
For questions, contact the CIT HelpDesk by calling (585) 245-5588, or visiting our online service desk.