This is the SUNY Geneseo procedures for department cellular phones. This procedure applies to all departments that have been determined to need a cellular phone for business purposes.
- Complete the Department Cellular Phone Request Form, secure appropriate approvals, and submit materials to the Associate Vice President for Administration and Finance for processing.
- Associate Vice President for Administration and Finance will notify CIT of the approvals and ability to move forward with requesting service and equipment.
- Cellular service plans will be selected to meet department usage needs and are not to be used for non-business related calls. Abuse of departmental phones could led to disciplinary action.
- Employees should not store contact information on the phone, nor should the phone number be given out as a contact means for a specific individual.
- All equipment, monthly service, and additional charges will be recharged monthly to the department.
CIO & Director, Computing & Information Technology email@example.com