Student Organization Name, City, State Dates
- Club responsibilities and accomplishments.
- Club responsibilities and accomplishments.
SUNY Global Affairs Leadership Program, Geneseo, NY Fall 20XX-Present
- Chosen as one of 20 female students from SUNY Geneseo to join a merit-based scholarship program funded by the Jewish Foundation for Education of Women.
- Participate in monthly seminars featuring keynote speakers to learn about future careers in the field of international relations and global affairs.
Grow STEM at SUNY Geneseo, Geneseo, NY Fall 20XX-Present
- Promote inclusivity within the STEM field by holding weekly discussions about inequality.
- Support underrepresented groups pursuing STEM at Geneseo by assisting with creating class schedules.
- Send weekly emails about meetings and post to social media.
Model United Nations at Geneseo, Geneseo, NY
Member, Fall 20XX-Present
- Participate in simulated discussions about global affairs to raise awareness and find solutions to problems.
- Attend Model United Nations conferences to debate topics such as gender inequality, global warming, and more.
- Received award for excellent public speaking skills in debate at the 20XX annual conference in Syracuse, NY.
Caribbean Student Association at Geneseo, Geneseo, NY 08/20XX-Present
- Present on topics regarding Caribbean countries or individual experiences to educate members on cultural differences.
- Support mental health of Caribbean students through discussions on ways to deal with campus prejudices.
- Organize and publicize events such as the 20XX annual fashion show which had approximately 200 attendees, a 5 percent increase from the previous year.
Original Xpressions, Geneseo, NY 08/20XX-Present
- Learn and practice dances for approximately 5-8 hours a week during meetings.
- Choreograph dances of different styles such as hip hop, jazz, or contemporary with other members.
- Perform at various events such as Holiday Jubilee, Breakout Program, and the annual OGX showcase to promote OGX as the only multicultural dance organization on campus.
Geneseo Ultimate Frisbee, Geneseo, NY Fall 20XX-Present
- Organize weekly practices for 30 team members to learn skills and run drills.
- Lead team bonding activities to integrate new and old members.
- Compete in several tournaments and determine weekly roster.
Emmelodics All Gender A Cappella, Geneseo, NY
Member; August 20XX-May 20XX
- Attended weekly practices for approximately 6 hours each week.
- Composed sheet music to teach members arrangements of different songs.
- Performed at the A Cappella concerts and different events on campus.
MiNT Magazine, Geneseo, NY
- Read 10 poetry, fiction, and creative nonfiction submissions weekly to provide input on whether a piece is publishable.
- Edit 5 selected pieces for grammar.
- Upload the completed journal to the website using WordPress, getting 100 views each week.
Her Campus at Geneseo, Geneseo, NY
Social Media Manager, 08/20XX-05/20XX
- Created bi-weekly posts using Canva for an audience of approximately 1,200 followers.
- Provided collaborative feedback on fellow manager’s posts to ensure posts are appropriate and follow brand guidelines.
- Wrote articles on topics such as entertainment, news, and more on a strict bi-weekly deadline.
Geneseo Cheer at SUNY Geneseo, Geneseo, NY
- Choreographed routines to NCAA standards to perform at competitions
- Led 2-hour daily workouts adhering to COVID-19 safety guidelines.
- Promoted school spirit at more than 20 school events such as men’s basketball games.
Pre-Vet Club at SUNY Geneseo, Geneseo, NY 01/20XX-05/20XX
- Participated in events such as the Llama Party and the Horse Workshop to learn about different animals.
- Connected with local veterinarians to gain hands-on experiences at different businesses.
- Attended weekly meetings to discuss animal care techniques and applying to vet schools.
Student Coalition for Migrant Workers, Geneseo, NY August 20XX-Present
- Attend weekly meetings to promote social justice and advocacy for immigrant workers.
- Participate in community outreach activities such as the language exchange program, where members have conversations with community members in Spanish.
- Encourage cultural and community engagement to assist the immigrant community.
Pride Alliance at Geneseo, Geneseo, NY
Secretary, Fall 20XX-Spring 20XX
- Attended weekly meetings to support fellow students in a safe environment.
- Planned events such as Second Chance Prom and Drag Ball.
- Communicated with potential speakers for future panels on LGBTQ issues.