- Glyn Moody (follow him on Twitter at @glynmoody) on copyrighting your face.
- Michael Jordan sues supermarket chain Jewel-Osco over congratulatory ad.
- Michael Jordan sues Chinese sportswear chain.
- The Electronic Frontier Foundation's curriculum for teaching copyright.
- The EFF's Resources page from the above curriculum.
- Judge invalidates human gene patent.
- What happened to the same case when it reached the Supreme Court.
- The settlement in the case of The Wind Done Gone.
- Jay-Z and Beyoncé's effort to trademark "Blue Ivy" is clearly about commercial rather than personal use.
- And finally (drumroll)...
- , Randy Szuch's mashup of Pocahontas and Avatar, which the wiki seems to be having trouble embedding right now.