- To Install Spartan Student v.7, click here for Windows and here for Mac
- Download Spartan Student v.7
- From your downloads folder (or other default download location) run the Spartan installer.
- Read through the installer and follow the prompts. The defaults should be sufficient for most everything, with the exception of the License Option page.
- When prompted to Select License Option, choose the Network option and click next.
- Accept the defaults to install the Sentinel HASP
- When prompted enter in the IP Address of your license server machine. The Geneseo License Server IP address for Spartan is license1.w2k.geneseo.edu
- That should complete your Spartan Setup.
- Students will need to be connected the the Geneseo Campus Network for Spartan to check out a license from the server. This means either being on campus, or using VPN from off campus.
Include Page More Help More Help