Mathematica is mathematical symbolic computation program. This document explains the installation and licensing process for Mathematica.
Faculty: Please contact your TSP for instructions on how to have Mathematica 11 installed on your computer. The instructions below are for students only.
Students: Follow the instructions below.
- Before you can use Mathematica on your computer, you must have a Wolfram account, and register for a license key. Browse to the following website:
- Enter your information and create an account using your Geneseo email address.
- You will be presented with your license key and a link to download the software, this information will also be sent to you in an email.
- Scroll down to find the appropriate download for your operating system. Download and save it to your computer
- When the file is done downloading, open it and follow the instructions.
- After installing, launch Mathematica 11 and enter your Activation Code provided to you previously or in your email.
|Content by Label|