- Drupal Web Content Management System (CMS)
- Available to all departments, department sponsored organizations, and official student organizations.
- Available to all faculty and staff for personal websites.
- Campus Wiki - http://wiki.geneseo.edu
- Available to all departments, organizations, faculty, staff, and students.
- Wiki Spaces can be requested for organizations and groups.
- Individuals can have their own personal wiki space.
- Google Sites are available to any organization or individual.
- Geneseo-hosted WordPress sites may be used for:
- Academic department or professional office blogs
- Faculty or staff blogs (provided they relate to their position at the College or area of expertise)
- Academic course blogs
- Research project websites
- Professional websites for faculty or staff (for information beyond what is on their faculty page on the Geneseo website, not to replace it)
- Website for a recognized student organization
- Personal Apache sites will no longer be provided unless warranted by an exception that strongly supports the college's mission.
- Existing personal sites will be supported at this time. We strongly encourage people to transition their web pages to the new solutions.
- Sites that are granted an exception must have a compelling case to demonstrate the need based on college mission and inadequacy of alternative hosting solutions to support their purpose.
Requests for Personal Apache sites can be submitted to the CIT Web Development team via phone at 585-245-5577 or via email at email@example.com.
Anchor accountrequest accountrequest