Self Help - iOS VPN Configuration
Some Geneseo web sites require you be on campus in order to access them. If you need to access those sites from off campus, a VPN connection will allow you to access them. You can use these instructions to get VPN working on your iPod Touch, iPhone, or iPad running reasonably current firmware.
VPN will not work while connected to the "Geneseo Guest" wireless network.
- Tap on the Settings app, then select general and then VPN.
- Tap on "Add VPN Configuration..."
- For Type, select LT2P.
- Enter "asa.geneseo.edu" for both the Description and Server fields.
- Enter your Geneseo username (without the @geneseo.edu) in the Account field.
- Enter "geneseo" in the Secret field.
- You can choose to put your password in the Password field.
- Do NOT select "RSA SecureID."
- Selecting "Send All Traffic" causes your phone to send ALL communications through the VPN server. Selecting this is fine.
- Tap Done.
|Content by Label|