- Go to https://go.geneseo.edu/claim
- Click on the button titled: Claim An Account
- Enter your username and claim code.
- Read and agree to the Geneseo Acceptable Use Policy.
- Students only - Read and agree to the student code of conduct
- Set your password. Passwords should follow all the guidelines shown. If you receive an error, try using a less common word in your password and verify it meets all requirements.
- Your account is now active and can be used to access Geneseo services. Be sure that you setup methods for Self Service Password Reset. Faculty & Staff are also required to setup Multi-factor Authentication methods.
If you see any of the below errors, follow the guidance shown.