Mobility Print lets you print from Chromebooks, iPads, iPhones, Macs, Windows, and Android devices in a cinch. It’s compatible with every printer brand, too – and setting it up is simple for even the most novice user.
What is Mobility Print?
Mobility Print lets you easily print from Chromebooks, iPads, iPhones, macOS computers, Windows computer, and Android devices to any Geneseo Cloud Printer. The setup is quick and easy!
Before You Start
- Make sure you are connected to the Eduroam Wireless Network (if using a laptop or other mobile device) or the Geneseo Network (if using a desktop).
- Go to this page to start setting up your device.
- Click which on the type of device you want to print from
- Follow Watch the provided video or follow the on-screen instructions provided from by PaperCut
- Select the printer that you want to print from
- faculty & staff - select departmenttoshibas students - select publictoshibas
- If you are a Student select PublicToshibas
- If you are a Faculty or Staff member, select DepartmentToshibas
- Learn more about where and how to pickup your print jobs in this article on cloud printing.