- Changing your password (on a Windows computer - Ctrl/Alt/Del method)
- Files server, including in/out boxes and personal, departmental, and project spaces
- Library databases (select)
- Printing to a campus networked printer
- Software licensed by the campus (ArcGIS, Maple, Mathematica, Mathcad, MATLAB, Minitab, Labview, SPSS, Spartan, TI-Nspire, Vectorworks)
We do not recommend that users launch a VPN connection and do all their work over the VPN connection. Connect to VPN for services you need and then disconnect when you are finished. You will be much happier with your internet performance this way.
While SUNY Geneseo is pleased to be able to provide this service, please realize that it is the policy of the college to not support any home computers. CIT will attempt to provide on this web page suggestions and hints which we have experienced that may assist you when configuring your personal computer to use the VPN service. Thank you for your understanding.