- Ask the Geneseo user to log in to your WP site using the "Sign in with MicrosoftCAS" button at your site's login page. If your site is at https://wp.geneseo.edu/my-awesome-site, the user should log in to . They will receive a permission error, which is expected. This step is necessary to create the user authorization request. /wp-login.php
- In your WordPress site dashboard, select Users and then Add Existing.
- Enter the user's Geneseo email address and select the role you would like them to have.
- The user will receive an email with a link they must click to confirm their role in your site.
- External email accounts must be created by CIT. Please submit a JIRA ticket for assistance.