- Ask the Geneseo user to log in to your WP site using the "Sign in with CAS" button at your site's login page and their Geneseo credentials. If your site is at https://wp.geneseo.edu/my-awesome-site, the user should log in to . They will receive a permission error, which is expected. This step is necessary to create the user authorization request. /wp-login.php
- In your WordPress site dashboard, select Users and then Add Existing.
- Enter the user's Geneseo email address and select the role you would like them to have.
- The user will receive an email with a link they must click to confirm their role in your site.
- External email accounts must be created by CIT. Please submit a JIRA ticket for assistance ( https://jira.geneseo.edu/servicedesk/customer/portal/2/create/186 )