|title||Some info about me|
- I'm Professor of English at SUNY Geneseo.
- My research and teaching interests include Victorian literature and digital humanities.
I've written about Charles Dickens, Mark Twain, and Charlotte Brontë. I've also written about using the internet in humanities pedagogy.
- I maintain the Collaborative Writing Project, a ring of associated spaces on the Geneseo wiki where users engage in collaborative writing connected to academic courses.
- I've written about the Geneseo wiki for Geneseo CIT's NewsBytes, and I contributed a chapter on the CWP to Stewart Mader's wiki book Using Wiki in Education. I've written more broadly about humanities pedagogy, digital technology, and civic engagement in the International Journal of Technology, Knowledge, and Society.
- With colleagues Rob Doggett, Caroline Woidat, and Gillian Paku, I recently co-authored "English Majors Practicing Criticism: A Digital Approach," about the Practicing Criticism space in the Geneseo wiki.
I blog in various places inside the Geneseo wiki. Here's a selection...
Clicking on a blogpost heading will take you to the space where that blog lives, where, if you're a Geneseo user, you can leave a comment. Use the back button to get back here.
From this space