An account at Geneseo gives you access to your Google email, calendar and drive, my.geneseo.edu, online class resources (Canvas), and printing services. Accounts remain active for as long as you're a registered student at Geneseo.
- To change the password for these services, visit https://account.activedirectory.windowsazure.com/ChangePassword.aspxc
- To reset your password, visit https://passwordreset.microsoftonline.com
- Learn more about managing your password in the Password Management for Faculty, Staff, & Students Self Help
- Take the pain out of managing and remembering all your passwords by using a Password Managers
Every Geneseo student is assigned a student ID that we refer to as the "G#". It begins with a G and end in an 8 digit number (e.g. G00123456). Your G# has an initial PIN associated with it that will let you sign-into the KnightWeb student information system. You only need to sign in using your G# and PIN once to set up your Geneseo account. Once your Geneseo account has been set up, you will be able to login to KnightWeb and all other Geneseo resources using your Geneseo username and password.
When is my account created?
- For matriculated undergraduate and graduate students, your account is created within 1 business day after your deposit has been received and processed by Admissions. This should generally be within a couple business days of your deposit payment.
- For non-matriculated students taking individual courses, your account is created within 1 business day after after your application has been processed by the Registrar's Office.
How do I access my account?
New Students - Setting Up Your Claiming your Geneseo Account provides provides step by step instructions to access and setup you Geneseo account.