Students writing papers in History courses should consult:
- Kate L. Turabian, A Manual for Writers of Term Papers, Theses, and Dissertations (Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 1996).
- Beverly High School Library Media Center, Turabian Citation and Format Style Guide.
- Melvin Page, A Brief Citation Guide for Internet Sources in History and the Humanities.
- The Chicago Manual of Style (Chicago: University of Chicago Press,1993).
- Professor Bill Cook, Problems Encountered in Writing Papers (for students in Prof. Cook's classes).