Self Help - iPod Touch, iPad & iPhone Wireless
This document will show you how to connect to the eduroam secure wireless network on your iOS device.
Configuring eduroam Secure Wireless
- Open the Settings app on your device.
- This will bring up the screen below. Select Wi-Fi.
- Select eduroam.
- Enter your Geneseo Username and Password and Select Join. Your username is your entire email address, ie. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will be presented with a security certificate. Select Trust.
- Your iOS device will now connect to the wireless network. When successful, you will see a blue check mark next to eduroam and the Wi-Fi symbol will be at the top of your device.
For questions, contact the CIT HelpDesk by calling (585) 245-5588, or visiting our online service desk.