Advisors and Department Secretaries may view student unofficial transcripts in KnightWeb.
- Login to https://my.geneseo.edu
- Click on the KnightWeb tile.
- Once in KnightWeb, click on Faculty Services → Advisor Menu → Student Academic Transcript
- Select a Term and click "Submit".
- Enter a student G# OR name. Then click on Submit.
- If multiple students are returned from your search, select the correct student from the dropdown and click Submit.
- Click the "Display Transcript" button.
- The transcript should displayed.
- To pick a new student, you will need to follow first use a different menu item to pick a new ID. To do this, first click on the "Faculty Services" item in the header to get back to the main menu.
- Click on Faculty Services → Advisor Menu →ID Selection. Search and select a student. After selecting a new student, clicking on the "Student Academic Transcript" should display the transcript for that student.
For questions, contact the CIT HelpDesk by calling (585) 245-5588, or visiting our online service desk.