SUNY Geneseo requires all students to bring a Windows or Macintosh laptop computer to Geneseo.
This requirement has several benefits, including:
- enabling students, faculty, and staff to take advantage of learning opportunities that exist only when every student in a classroom has a laptop
- establishing a campus culture in which faculty and staff are increasingly willing and able to explore innovative and effective classroom and co-curricular uses of information technology
- encouraging students to develop essential computer skills
Still have questions? Be sure to first check our frequently asked questions which may be helpful in answering many of your questions. You may also call the CIT HelpDesk at (585) 245-5588.
- Apple Education Store for Geneseo Students
- Minimum Computer Recommendations
- Licensed Software available to Students
CIO & Director, Computing & Information Technology