Students may update KnightWeb to indicate when they intend to graduate. This date is used to make sure that students receive communications and resources.
- In your web browser, go to MyGeneseo.
- Click on the KnightWeb link.
- Click on the "Student" menu item.
- Click on the "Student Records" submenu.
- Click on the "Update Expected Graduation Date" menu item.
- Specify the term in which you intend to graduate. Then click the "Done" button.
- It may take a few days for other campus systems (mailing lists, etc) to begin recognizing your updated Expected Graduation Date.
For questions, contact the CIT HelpDesk by calling (585) 245-5588, or visiting our online service desk.