What is Web Print?Using Web Print from PaperCut allows one to print to any Web Print enabled printer from a web browser without needing to first install a printer on their device.
- Web Print can be accessed by navigating to http://printers.geneseo.edu/user and logging in with your Geneseo username and password.
- On the left side column select the option that says "Web Print".
- On the right side of the page select the option that says "Submit a Job".
- Web Print is enabled for students by using PublicToshibas devices, to see where these devices are located go to Cloud Printing at Geneseo
- Faculty may also use the DepartmentToshibas virtual queue and release their jobs at any of their Departmental Toshiba printers.
- On the Options page, you can increase the number of copies you want or just leave it at "1".
- On the lower right side of the page select the button for "3. Upload Documents"
On the Upload page you can drag and drop documents into the "Drag files here" section or press the green "Upload from computer" button to browse your computer for documents.
At this time only PDF documents, Microsoft Office Documents (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), and JPEG, TIF, BMP, PNG, GIF image files can be uploaded for printing. Other file types will not work.
- Once the file is selected, press the "Upload & Complete" button on the lower right hand corner of the page.
- You will be taken back to the main Web Print page where you can see the job status.
- If the Status column says "Held in a queue" then your document is ready for release at a PublicToshibas (or DepartmentToshibas - if selected by faculty) printer
- At this point, your document will be available for release at any PublicToshibas (or DepartmentToshibas - if selected) printer for the next Four Hours.
Still Need Help?
Ask CIT! Call, chat, or submit a request and we'll be happy to assist you.