What is Web Print?Using Web Print from PaperCut allows one to print to any Web Print enabled printer from a web browser without needing to first install a printer on their device.
Looking to install a printer on your device?
Looking to add a Cloud Print Queue like PublicToshibas or DepartmentToshibas? Follow our Mobility Print Self Help article for easy access!
- Web Print can be accessed by navigating to http://printers.geneseo.edu/user and logging in with your Geneseo username and password.
- On the left side column select the option that says "Web Print".
- On the right side of the page select the option that says "Submit a Job".
- Web Print is enabled specifically for PublicToshibas devices, to see where these devices are located go to Cloud Printing at Geneseo
- On the Options page you can increase the number of copies you want or just leave it at "1", on the lower right side of the page select the button for "3. Upload Documents"
On the Upload page you can drag and drop documents into the "Drag files here" section or press the green "Upload from computer" button to browse your computer for documents.
At this time only PDF documents, Microsoft Office Documents (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), and JPEG, TIF, BMP, PNG, GIF image files can be uploaded for printing. Other file types will not work.
- Once the file is selected, press the "Upload & Complete" button on the lower right hand corner of the page.
- You will be taken back to the main Web Print page where you can see the job status.
- If the Status column says "Held in a queue" then your document is ready for release at a PublicToshibas printer
- At this point your document will be available for release at any PublicToshibas printer for the next Four Hours
For questions, contact the CIT HelpDesk by calling (585) 245-5588, or visiting our online service desk.