What is Mobility Print?
Mobility Print lets you easily print from Chromebooks, iPads, iPhones, macOS computers, Windows computer, and Android devices to any Geneseo Cloud Printer. The setup is quick and easy!
Before You Start
- Make sure you are connected to the Eduroam Wireless Network (if using a laptop or other mobile device) or the Geneseo Network (if using a desktop).
- Go to this page to start setting up your device.
- Click on the type of device you want to print from
- Watch the provided video or follow the on-screen instructions provided by PaperCut
- Select the printer that you want to print from
- If you are a Student select PublicToshibas
- If you are a Faculty or Staff member, select DepartmentToshibas
- Learn more about where and how to pickup your print jobs in this article on cloud printing.
For questions, contact the CIT HelpDesk by calling (585) 245-5588, or visiting our online service desk.