What is Mobility Print?
Mobility Print lets you easily print from Chromebooks, iPads, iPhones, macOS computers, Windows computers, and Android devices to any Geneseo Cloud Printer. The setup is quick and easy!
Before You Start
- Make sure you are connected to the eduroam Wireless Network
Mobility Print is currently unavailable for macOS versions 12.0 and higher (macOS Monterey). If you are running this macOS version, please either use WebPrint or install the PublicToshiba queue directly.
- Go to this page to start setting up your device.
- Click on the type of device you want to print from.
- Watch the provided video or follow the on-screen instructions provided by PaperCut.
- Select the printer that you want to print from:
- If you are a Student, select PublicToshibas
- If you are a Faculty or Staff member, select DepartmentToshibas
- Learn more about where and how to pickup your print jobs in this article on cloud printing.
Still Need Help?
Ask CIT! Call, chat, or submit a request and we'll be happy to assist you.