Steps for Windows
- Download minitab22.214.171.124setup.x64.exe from software.geneseo.edu
- Once the file finishes downloading, navigate to your downloads folder and double click on minitab126.96.36.199setup.x64
- Select a language and click Next.
- Click Next, accept the license agreement, then click Next again
- Select the option to begin the 30-day trial and click Next
- Click Install to begin the installation. It should only take a few moments to complete. Click Finish once complete
- You may be prompted to restart your computer to finish installation. Be sure to save your work before doing so
- Double-click the Minitab icon on your desktop to open the application
- After Minitab launches, perform the following steps to sign in to activate a license for the software:
- When the "Sign in to License Portal" pop-up appears, enter your Geneseo email address and click Next
- Pick "Geneseo" in the campus drop-down and click "Log in"
- Re-enter your Geneseo email address, then enter your password and pass the MFA challenge (if needed) to finish signing in to Minitab
- The answer you provide to the share analytics pop-up should not affect the login success
- Minitab is not available on the Chromebook platform, if you need access from one of those devices please try using the Geneseo Virtual Computer Lab
Still Need Help?
Ask CIT! Call, chat, or submit a request and we'll be happy to assist you.