Steps for Windows
- Download minitab126.96.36.199setup.x64.exe from software.geneseo.edu
- Once the file finishes downloading, navigate to your downloads folder and double click on minitab188.8.131.52setup.x64
- Select a language and click Next.
- Click Next, accept the license agreement, then click Next again
- Select the option to begin the 30-day trial and click Next
- Click Install to begin the installation. It should only take a few moments to complete. Click Finish once complete
- You may be prompted to restart your computer to finish installation. Be sure to save your work before doing so
- Double-click the Minitab icon on your desktop to open the application
- After Minitab launches, perform the following steps to sign in to activate a license for the software:
- When the "Sign in to License Portal" pop-up appears, enter your Geneseo email address and click Next
- On the next screen, choose "The State University of New York SSO" option
- Pick "Geneseo" in the campus drop-down and click "Log in"
- Re-enter your Geneseo email address, then enter your password and pass the MFA challenge (if needed) to finish signing in to Minitab
- The answer you provide to the share analytics pop-up should not affect the login success
- Minitab is not available on the Chromebook platform, if you need access from one of those devices please try using the Geneseo Virtual Computer Lab