All Geneseo account holders have access to Microsoft Teams for collaboration and communication. New to Teams? These resources will get you started.
With Microsoft Teams on your PC, Mac, or mobile device, you can:
- Pull together a team.
- Use chat instead of email.
- Securely edit files at the same time.
- See likes, @mentions, and replies with just a single tap.
Before You Start
- The Teams features defined in this document are best accessed from the Teams app on your laptop or mobile device.
- Ensure you have installed the Teams app, it may already be on your computer, if it is not you can install Teams by launching Software Center on your Windows machine or CIT Self Service on your Mac then searching for teams and clicking install. You can also access Teams via a web browser, though we strongly recommend the desktop apps. You can also get the Android or iPhone and iPad iOS apps.
Microsoft has created a wealth of videos and documents about Teams. Visit their Video Training Site or their documentation site
Still Need Help?
Ask CIT! Call, chat, or submit a request and we'll be happy to assist you.