Mathematica is mathematical symbolic computation program. This document explains the installation and licensing process for Mathematica.
Follow the instructions below.
- Create an account (New users only):
- Go to user.wolfram.com and click Create Account
- Fill out form using a @geneseo.edu email, click Create Wolfram ID
- Check your email and click the link to validate your Wolfram ID
- Request a key:
- Fill out one of the forms below to request an activation key:
- Form for students
- Form for faculty
- Click the Product Summary page link to access your license
- Click Get Downloads and select Download next to your platform
- Run the installer on your machine, and enter Activation Key at prompt
For questions, contact the CIT HelpDesk by calling (585) 245-5588, visiting us in Milne Library, or visiting our online service desk.