Follow the instructions below.
- If you are a new Mathematica user Create an Account following the steps below. If you have an existing Wolfram account, proceed to step 2.
- Request a key:
- Fill out one of the forms below to request an activation key:
- Click the My Product and Services tab to view and access your license.
- Click Get Downloads and select Download next to your computer platform.
- Run the installer on your machine and enter the Activation Key at the prompt.
- Wolfram Mathematica is not available on the Chromebook platforms. If you need access from that device, please try using the Geneseo Virtual Computer Lab
- VPN Access is not required to use this software, but you will need an active internet connection.
For questions, contact the CIT HelpDesk by calling (585) 245-5588, or visiting our online service desk.