Steps for macOS
- Download Maple2022.1MacInstaller from software.geneseo.edu
- Open the .dmg, then double-click "Maple2022.1MacInstaller" (enter administrator password if prompted)
- Click "Next" to progress the installation, then accept the license agreement and click "Next" again
- Click "Next" to accept the default install path (/Applications/Maple 2022)
- Click the "Single User License" button, then click "Next"
- Click "Next" and wait for update check; then click "Next" to begin installation
- After installation, make sure "Activate Maple 2022 now" box is checked, then click "Finish"
- When prompted for a purchase code, enter GBXU3J3YD63892FL, then click "Next"
- Fill out activation form (red fields are required), check the box to consent, uncheck the box for Maplesoft Product Announcements, and then click "Next" to finish activation
Steps for Windows
- Download Maple2022.1WindowsX64Installer.zip from software.geneseo.edu
- Once the file finishes downloading, navigate to your downloads folder, right-click click on Maple2022.1WindowsX64Installer and select Extract All
- Make sure the box is checked for "Show extracted files when complete" then click Extract
- Double-click setup-windows.exe
- On the Setup - Maple screen, click “Next".
- Read the license agreement then select "I accept the agreement", then click “Next”.
- Click “Next” to accept the default installation directory.
- Choose whether or not you’d like a desktop shortcut, then click “Next”.
- Make sure “Single User License” is chosen, then click “Next”.
- On the Check for Updates screen, make sure none of the options are checked, then click Next
- On the Pre-Installation Summary screen, click Next
- Once the install is complete, ensure the “Activate Maple 2022 now” box is checked, then click “Finish”.
- On the Maplesoft Activation screen, enter GBXU3J3YD63892FLL for the purchase code, then click “Next".
- Fill in the fields highlighted in red (First Name, Last Name, Email Address, and Institution)
- Check the box for I consent to the collection of information as described above then click “Next”.
- You’ll then see a pop-up confirming successful activation. Click “OK” to finish the install process.
- Maple 2022 is now installed.
The first time you open Maple, you may see a notice about Maple expiring in less than 60 days. This is an expected notification, click OK to dismiss the message.
- This license renews annually in the month of September
- VPN access is not required to use this software, but you will need an active internet connection during the installation to activate the software