- Navigate to the main Lynda.com website (http://www.lynda.com)
- Click on the Log in link in the upper right corner
- In the pop-up window that appears, select the Sign in with your organization portal option
- Enter geneseo.edu in the organization URL box. Click Go.
- You will be redirected to Geneseo's Central Authentication portal. Enter your Geneseo username and password then click the Sign In button.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I get help with Lynda.com?
Can I use Lynda.com on my mobile device?
Can I track student/employee progress?
CIT can work with you to create and manage a group that includes your students or employees. Please submit a service desk request at http://help.geneseo.edu/cit
I am a Geneseo retiree, can I use Lynda.com?
No. Our license to Lynda.com only includes Geneseo faculty, staff and students. If you are a New York State resident, New York Public Library card holders can access Lynda.com courses through the New York Public Library Lynda.com login page.
For questions, contact the CIT HelpDesk by calling (585) 245-5588, visiting us in Milne Library, or visiting our online service desk.