Geneseo students, faculty and staff have FREE access to the entire LinkedIn Learning training library (over 7,500 courses, and more are added every week) through Geneseo's site license.
- Navigate to the main LinkedIn Learning website (go.geneseo.edu/linkedinlearning).
- Enter your full Geneseo email address.
- LinkedIn will redirect you to Geneseo's Central Authentication portal. Enter your Geneseo username and password then click the Sign In button.
- If you have an existing LinkedIn profile, LinkedIn will also ask you to sign into your profile.
- LinkedIn will offer to link your existing profile with their Learning Library. CIT recommends that you link your accounts to simplify future logins and display achievements and learning credentials.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I get help with LinkedIn Learning?
If you have general usage questions, stop by the CIT HelpDesk in Milne Library. For advanced assistance using Lynda.com features, submit a service desk request at http://help.geneseo.edu/cit
Can I use LinkedIn Learning on my mobile device?
LinkedIn Learning courses can be accessed 24/7 on any desktop computer, laptop, or mobile device (iOS and Android).
Can I track student/employee progress?
CIT can work with you to create and manage a group that includes your students or employees. Please submit a service desk request at http://help.geneseo.edu/cit
I am a Geneseo retiree, can I use LinkedIn Learning?
No. Our license to LinkedIn Learning only includes Geneseo faculty, staff and students.
For questions, contact the CIT HelpDesk by calling (585) 245-5588, visiting us in Milne Library, or visiting our online service desk.