Knightweb is the Banner Web Self-Service student information system which provides students and faculty with access to registration, courses, final grades, unofficial transcripts, financial aid, student bills, personal information, campus mailbox/combination, and more. Alumni can use the system to review their academic records and request official transcripts.
I'm getting this error:
Authorization Failure - Invalid User ID or PIN.
Verify Your User ID is Correct
Verify You Are Using the Correct Pin
Nothing Happens When Click the Login Button
You click on Login, but the login page just redisplays
- Faculty: Account is created by Steve Almekinder in the Office of the Registrar
- Applicants/Students: Account is created by Admissions at time of admission to the college.
- Any student who takes courses at Geneseo retains their Knightweb account forever.
- Alumni and former students can contact the Office of the Registrar to get assistance.
- Staff: Generally do not receive accounts. Some groups (such as Residence Life Staff and Department Secretaries) will receive accounts so they can access dorm rosters or class lists. These accounts are created by Steve Almekinder in the Office of the Registrar.
I want to view my Final Grades, but the term dropdown doesn't show the current term.
The SOFI survey doesn't display any course for me to select.
Contact the Financial Aid Office at:
Contact the Student Accounts Office at:
Please complete the form below. You will receive a reply in one business day.