COVID-19 Adobe Resources
As a result of campus closures, Adobe provided at-home access for impacted students and faculty, so that they could continue their work remotely, until . Adobe did not extend this date and as of the software will now give an error related to a licensing problem and you will be unable to use the Creative Cloud Desktop Apps on your personal device.
Adobe Creative Cloud Applications are available on campus lab computers and can be accessed using the information here.
Faculty and Staff requesting this software on their computer will find information about purchasing a license here.
- Visit https://creativecloud.adobe.com and enter your Geneseo email address to sign in.
- If prompted, select Company or School Account
- You should now be redirected to the regular SUNY Geneseo branded Login Screen. Enter your username and password here and you'll be logged into the Creative Cloud portal.
- Once logged in, you will see the following:
- Select a popular application indicated by A then click the blue Get desktop app indicated by B.
- Alternatively, you can click View All indicated by C to see all the Adobe Creative Cloud Applications available to install.
- The desktop app installer will download a file to your computer that you need to open and run for the program to be installed.
You may install an Adobe Creative Cloud application on as many computers as you like, however you can only be signed into an Adobe Creative Cloud application on two computers at any given time. All other locations will be signed out.
For more information on how to download or install apps, see Adobe's documents on how to Download and Install Creative Cloud apps.
For questions, contact the CIT HelpDesk by calling (585) 245-5588, or visiting our online service desk.