For Faculty, Staff, and Students
All current Geneseo Faculty, Staff and Students have access to use Adobe applications installed on computer in campus computer labs
- Launch one of the Adobe applications installed on the computer, when you see this window enter in your Geneseo Email Address then press the blue Continue button.
- If you are using a Windows lab computer, you will either be automatically logged or you may have to answer an MFA challenge, then you can begin using the Adobe application
- Some users may see the below window, select Company or School Account then continue the login process
- If you are using a Mac lab computer you will need to enter in your password and/or answer an MFA challenge, then you can begin using the Adobe application
For guests and community members
Guests and members of the wider Geneseo community can use Adobe products in our computer labs but they will first need to register an account with Adobe to do so.
If a guest or community member already has an existing Adobe account, they can use that account to login to the application, they do not need to create a new account.
- Launch one of the Adobe applications installed on the computer, when you see this window, select Create an account
- Fill out the required fields then click the blue Create Account button
- Follow any other prompts provided by Adobe then you should now be able to login to the application
Most lab computers on campus will have the following Adobe applications installed: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Acrobat DC
For questions, contact the CIT HelpDesk by calling (585) 245-5588, or visiting our online service desk.