COVID-19 Adobe Resources
As a result of campus closure, Adobe has provided at-home access for impacted students and faculty, so that they can continue their work remotely, until . Please follow the instructions below to enable access to Creative Cloud Desktop Apps on your personal device.
For faculty seeking to engage students during campus closures, Adobe has curated resources to help them discover inspiring projects, best practices, and new ideas so they can continue to drive valuable learning in virtual environments. For more information on Adobe’s distance learning resources please click here.
- Visit https://creativecloud.adobe.com and enter your Geneseo email address to sign in.
- If prompted, select Company or School Account
- You should now be redirected to the regular SUNY Geneseo branded Login Screen. Enter your username and password here and you'll be logged into the Creative Cloud portal.
- Once logged in, you will see the following:
- Select a popular application indicated by A then click the blue Get desktop app indicated by B.
- Alternatively, you can click View All indicated by C to see all the Adobe Creative Cloud Applications available to install.
- The desktop app installer will download a file to your computer that you need to open and run for the program to be installed.
- A known issue with Acrobat DC occurs when launching it, an "Acrobat Trial" screen shows up after you log into Adobe.
- Follow the steps described in the "I see a trial prompt...." section under the "Known Issues" at: https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/covid-19-edu-labs-faq.html#known-issues
For more information on how to download or install apps, see Adobe's documents on how to Download and Install Creative Cloud apps.
For questions, contact the CIT HelpDesk by calling (585) 245-5588, or visiting our online service desk.