Before You Start
HBO Go is a service provided through Campus Auxiliary Service's cable provider contract. HBO Go does have several restrictions:
- HBO Go is available only to students that currently are living on campus (college breaks such as Fall Break or Spring Break are covered. Summer Break is not). All Faculty and Staff also have access.
- HBO Go, as provided by our service provider, only allows direct streaming to devices such as Roku, Chromecast or AppleTV when you are physically on campus.
- Streaming to browsers and mobile devices regardless of you current location. Technologies that allow you play HBO Go on a TV, like Airplay, will also work from off-campus.
Logging into HBO Go
- Go to https://hbogo.com
- Select Sign In
- Under All Providers click the box Select your provider then select SUNY Geneseo.
- Use your Geneseo username and password to sign in.
If you believe you should have access to HBO Go and do not please contact the CIT HelpDesk.
For questions, contact the CIT HelpDesk by calling (585) 245-5588, or visiting our online service desk.