Steps to access the internet for a guest (non-student or faculty/staff member).
Access to Guest Wifi Network
Creating a temporary account
- Find the wifi settings on your device, and select 'Geneseo Guest'.
- A window will pop up asking for login credentials
- At this point, you will need to create a username and password using the 'Create Account' option found at the bottom of the page.
- Follow the instructions and fill in the boxes:
- First name
- Last name
- Valid email address (cannot be a @geneseo.edu address)
- Valid phone number
- SMS (cellular) provider
- Credentials will be sent to your phone via text and to the email you provided.
- Log in using the username and password provided.
These credentials are valid for 3 days. After 3 days you will need to use "Create Account" again to be issued new credentials.
These credentials can be used for all of your devices, once provided with the username and password simply use them to login to your phone, laptop, tablet etc.
Content by label
There is no content with the specified labels