Google Workspace @ Geneseo
G Suite @ Geneseo
Helpful Google Links
Gmail@Geneseo Signing in from myGeneseo
Gmail@Geneseo Setup for Thunderbird, Mac Mail & Mobile Devices
Gmail@Geneseo Mobile Access
Exporting and Saving Geneseo Gmail and Google Drive Files
Google: the Story of Send
Google Drive (Docs)
Google Forms & Surveys
There are two basic steps to embedding a calendar from Google on to a Drupal page:
Obtain the Google Calendar's Source Code
- Open up your Google Calendar. On the left side of the window under where it says "My calendars", click on the arrow on the right that corresponds with your calendar.
- Click on "Calendar settings"
- Copy the source code from the "Embed this Calendar" area.
Add the Source Code to your Drupal page
- Open up a new editing window within Drupal.
- Add some "place holder text" into the spot where you want to add the calendar.
- Click on the Source button in the Drupal page editor (for the web page body).
- Find the spot within the HTML of the page where you added you "place holder text". Replace that text with the code provided by Google Calendar.
- Save your new page.
- Contact CIT if you need any help with placement of your calendar or formatting on your page.
Still Need Help?
Ask CIT! Call, chat, or submit a request and we'll be happy to assist you.