There are two basic steps to embedding a calendar from Google on to a Drupal page:
Obtain the Google Calendar's Source Code
- Open up your Google Calendar. On the left side of the window, under where it says "My calendars" click on the arrow on the right that corresponds with your calendar.
- Click on "Calendar settings"
- Copy the source code from the "Embed this Calendar" area.
Add the Source Code to your Drupal page
- Open up a new editing window within Drupal.
- Click on disable rich-text.
- Copy the code provided by Google Calendar and paste it into this box.
- Save your new page.
For questions about Google, contact the CIT HelpDesk. Stop by South Hall 225A, send email to email@example.com or call 245-5588.