Authorized users (Deans, Directors, Chairs and Secretaries) will receive a montly email notification and have online access to telephone services bill detail for their respective departments. Their access will also include the ability to monitor voice usage to determine if misuse or abuse exists and collect and remit payment from employees accordingly. Individual users will not receive notification or have access to the online billing system. In accordance with the campus Voice Services Policy, campus telephone services are to be used for official business related activity only.
How to Access the Department bill online:
- Click the link in the email notice or myDeptPhoneBill
- Enter your Geneseo username and password in the Geneseo Central Authentication view, click Sign in
- Select Billing from the top menu, then selectDepartment Billing (note: you will not see this option if you have not been assigned as a Geneseo Department Manager in the Pinnacle system
- Click on Search to display all bill notices for your department or click on the calendar next to Billing Date to select a specific monthly bill (bills are typically run on the 1st of each month)
- The bill date(s) will display. Click on the bill date you wish to view, then click on View Report to look at the bill in detail
- The bill will open as a pdf, with the options to print or save it to your computer
How to Remit Payment:
Review department bills including voice usage and collect payments from employees in the appropriate amount. Remit payment with user name by the 22nd of each month to CIT (South Hall 119). Only cash or checks (payable to SUNY Geneseo) are accepted at this time.
Other telephone resources
For questions, contact the CIT HelpDesk. Stop by South Hall 225A, send email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 585-245-5588.