This document assumes that the Geneseo VPN is configured in Windows and is not using the Cisco AnyConnect client.
Before You Get Started
VPN will not work while connected to the "Geneseo Guest" wireless network.
- Turn on Computer
- Depending on your computer, you will be presented with one of two screens.
If Screen 1 is displayed, on the keyboard press Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys to be presented with an image similar to Screen 2.
- Press the "Switch User" button highlighted in the below image.
- On the Switch User screen, press the blue button in the lower right hand corner with the image of an arrow and computer monitor.
- You should be presented with the screen below. Enter in your Geneseo username and password, then press Enter on the keyboard or click the Arrow on the screen.
- You will see different messages below as the computer connects to the VPN then logs in.
- You are connected to the Geneseo VPN.
For questions, contact the CIT HelpDesk by calling (585) 245-5588, or visiting our online service desk.