Setting up Cloud Printing at Geneseo
For instructions on adding one of the Geneseo Cloud Printers listed below, visit our Mobility Print Self Help article
What is Cloud Printing?
Geneseo Cloud Printing (gPrint) allows a user to send a document to the "cloud" where they can print it out, on-demand, from any gPrint-enabled device. Make sure to look for the printer label to make sure it supports the cloud queue that you printed to. Simply print to a cloud queue and tap your Geneseo ID on the reader on the printer to pick up the print outs. It's fast, reliable and more environmentally conscious.
- Documents printed to a cloud queue will remain there for 4 hours before being automatically deleted.
- After you tap, please be patient. Depending on content, your documents will print within 1 to 4 minutes.
Faculty and Staff
For faculty and staff, SUNY Geneseo offers one main cloud printing queue.
- DepartmentToshibas - Print to a number of Toshiba Multi-Function Devices located in every department on campus.
Students who print to the PublicToshibas queue may pickup your print at any Toshiba Multi-Function Device located in the following areas:
|Bailey Hall||Second Floor Atrium South Side||Color|
|Brodie Hall||147, Computer Lab||B&W|
|Brodie Hall||174, Student Lounge||Color|
|Fraser Hall||Fraser Hall Library 203||B&W|
|Fraser Hall||Fraser Hall Library 203||Color|
|ISC||Outside of 222||Color|
|Letchworth Dining Hall||101, Lounge||Color|
|MacVittie College Union||110||B&W|
|MacVittie College Union||110||Color|
|MacVittie College Union||East Lounge 3rd floor||Color|
|Newton Lecture Hall||Near the greenhouse entrance||B&W|
|Red Jacket Dining Hall||214||Color|
|Saratoga Commons||106 (next to the vending machines)||Color|
|South Hall||Second Floor Lounge||Color|
PublicToshibas and Student Access Printers Map
- Toshiba Multi-Function Devices allow you to login to print even when you don't have your ID card. Just type in your Geneseo Username and Password.
- All cloud queues are available for use by any Faculty, Staff or Student, however certain devices may have further restrictions preventing use by those groups.
Still Need Help?
Ask CIT! Call, chat, or submit a request and we'll be happy to assist you.