Print Queues - For Students
For students, SUNY Geneseo offers two main cloud printing queues.
PublicToshibas - Print to a number of Toshiba Multi-Function Devices located in the following areas:
- Bailey Commons/Lobby Area
- MacVittie College Union, room 112
ISC, outside of room 222
- Every Public Toshiba Device in Milne Library
- South Hall, Second Floor Lobby
ResidenceHalls - Print to any of the Public Residence Halls printers using the HP Drivers.
Print Queues - For Faculty and Staff
For faculty and staff, SUNY Geneseo offers one main cloud printing queue.
DepartmentToshibas - Print to a number of Toshiba Multi-Function Devices located in every department on campus.
Print Queues - Legacy
gPrint - Generic print driver, may not work for all situations.
- Letchworth Dining Hall, room 101
- South Hall, room 329
Setting up Cloud Printing at Geneseo
For instructions on adding a networked printer, visit:
- Documents printed to a cloud queue will remain there for 4 hours before being automatically deleted.
- Toshiba Multi-Function Devices allow you to login to print even when you don't have your ID card. Just select "Do not have a card" and enter in your Geneseo Username and Password.
- After you tap, please be patient. Your documents will print within 1 to 4 minutes.
- The gPrint queue is not recomended as CIT has noticed instances where some documents and files will take a long time to print. For this reason, we recommend printing to one of the other queues when possible.
- All cloud queues are available for use by any Faculty, Staff or Student, however certain devices may have further restrictions preventing use by those groups.
- Cloud printing is also available in most Google supported applications, just login with your Geneseo Username and Password.
For questions, contact the CIT HelpDesk by calling (585) 245-5588, visiting us in Milne Library, or visiting our online service desk.