Steps for macOS
- Download cd21.0.0.dmg from software.geneseo.edu
- Once the file finishes downloading, navigate to your downloads folder and double click on cd21.0.0dmg
- Click Agree
- Click and drag ChemDraw 21 into the Applications folder
- Once ChemDraw finishes copying, navigate to your Applications folder and double click on ChemDraw 21
- Click Open
- On the next screen enter your Name, Organization, Email, and the following Activation Code: 84F4-7BEE-B569-DA02
- Click Activate
- Click Install
- ChemDraw 21 should now be ready to use
Steps for Windows
- Download cos21.0.0.exe from software.geneseo.edu
- Once the file finishes downloading, navigate to your downloads folder and double click on cos21.0.0
- You will be prompted to extract the files, accept the default location by clicking OK
- If you are prompted with "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?" click Yes
- You will be presented with a PerkinElmer Software Activation window
- Enter in your Name, Organization, Email and the following Activation Code: 84F4-7BEE-B569-DA02 then click Activate
- If activation was successful you will receive a notification, click OK to continue
- On the Welcome to the ChemOffice Suite 2021 Installer click Next
- Read the License Agreement, then click "I accept the terms in this license agreement", then click Next.
- Make sure "Default" is selected then click Next.
- On the Select Features screen, click Next
- On the Select Features Third-Party Applications screen, click Next
- On the Ready to Install screen, click Install
- On the Installation Complete screen, click Finish
- ChemDraw Prime is now installed.
- ChemDraw is not available on the Chromebook platform.
- This license expires annually in the month of May
- VPN Access is not required to use this software, you will need an active internet connection during the installation to activate the software