ChemDraw Prime is a complete entry-level structure drawing program, with all the tools you need to quickly create chemically intelligent, publication-ready chemical structures and reactions, laboratory notes and experiment write-ups.
- Request your ChemDraw Activation Code Here.
- Site License Verification
- Enter your Geneseo email address and click submit
- Click Continue on the Site License verification screen.
- Sign in to PerkinElmer Informatics
- If you already have an account, choose the "Login" option.
- If needed, select "Register" to create a new PerkinElmer Informatics User Account .
- You can manage your CambridgeSoft User Account by logging in from https://www.cambridgesoft.com/login/
- Begin Software Installation
- While signed in to your PerkinElmer Informatis account, return to the Chemdraw download page.
- You will be presented with download links for the Windows and macOS versions of ChemDraw Prime
- Download the appropriate version and run the downloaded installer, accept all defaults during the install
- Activate your software
- When you start installing your CambridgeSoft software, you will be asked to Activate.
- If you wish to activate at a later time, you can choose to Activate Later. Detailed Activation Instructions
If you resign, retire, graduate, take a leave of absence or withdraw from Geneseo, you must remove ChemDraw from your computer because you are no longer licensed to use the software.
For questions about ChemDraw, contact the CIT HelpDesk. Stop by Milne Library, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 585-245-5588.
For questions, contact the CIT HelpDesk by calling (585) 245-5588, visiting us in Milne Library, or visiting our online service desk.