All Geneseo faculty, staff, and students have a geneseo.edu Google account that includes calendar. This self help document describes options for making appointment times available for students, colleagues, and external contacts.
Before You Start
- Determine which Google calendar will be used for appointment scheduling.
- Personal calendar
- Department account calendar (contact the CIT HelpDesk for questions)
- A new Google calendar created for this purpose
- Identify people who will schedule appointments with you.
- Geneseo students
- Geneseo faculty & staff
- External customers (incoming students, parents, vendors, etc.)
Appointment Scheduling Options
|Method||Best for meeting with||Advantages||Disadvantages||For More Information|
|Google Meetings||Geneseo Account Holders|
(faculty, staff, students)
|Google Calendar Help|
|Google Appointment Slots||Geneseo Account Holders||Use Google Calendar Appointment Slots|
Geneseo Account Holders
|Doodle||Mix of Geneseo and non-Geneseo participants||https://doodle.com/en/|
For questions, contact the CIT HelpDesk by calling (585) 245-5588, or visiting our online service desk.