If you're a faculty member who requires access to ArcGIS online, please contact the CIT HelpDesk to have an account created for you.
- You should receive an ArcGIS Invitation from your instructor.
- Securely record the username and password that you're given
- To login to your account go to the ArcGIS Online login page
- Sign In with the "Using Your SUNY Geneseo Account" button.
- Sign in using the Geneseo Central Authentication tool.
Another Login Method
- Open your browser and log in to my.geneseo.edu
- Open another tab in your browser to arcgis.com and click the button at the bottom of the sign-in page for 'sign in with Enterprise Account'
- It should require you to enter the first part of our organization's URL, which is just 'geneseo' (to complete as 'geneseo.maps.arcgis.com')
- Click on continue and wait a minute while it checks the login (no need to re-enter your password)
- ArcGIS online should recognize your login and it should show up at the top of the page
Please contact the CIT HelpDesk with any issues that you may have with logging into your ArcGIS account.
For questions, contact the CIT HelpDesk by calling (585) 245-5588, visiting us in Milne Library, or visiting our online service desk.