Generally, the way to fix it is to do the following. This article provides the procedure to clear Java temporary files allowing the Appworx client to start
- Go to the Java Control Panel
Go to the Java Control Panel
Windows: Right click Windows Start and go to the Control Panel > Java (Java Control Panel)
macOS: Go to Systems Preferences > Java Control Panel
- On the General tab, click on the "Settings ..." button towards the bottom of window. (See below)
- In the Settings window click on the "Delete Files ..." button.
- In the Delete Files window click on "OK".
- In the Settings window, click on "OK".
- Finally, in the main window, click on OK again.
For questions, contact the CIT HelpDesk by calling (585) 245-5588, or visiting our online service desk.