Signing in to Adobe Spark on a web browser
- Go to: https://spark.adobe.com/
- Select Sign In in the top right hand corner
- Select Log in with a school account
- Enter your Geneseo email address and select Continue
- Select Company or School Account
- You will be redirected to the Geneseo central authentication page.
- Sign in using your Geneseo email and password
Signing into one of the Adobe Spark apps on an iOS or Android device
There are three apps for Adobe Spark on iOS: Adobe Spark Post, Adobe Spark Video, and Adobe Spark Page. Android devices only have access to Adobe Spark Post.
- Download the Adobe Spark app(s) from the app or google play store pertaining to the kind of content you want to create
- Select log in at the bottom of the page
- Enter your Geneseo email when prompted to sign in
- Select company or school account
- You will be redirected to the Geneseo central authentication page, sign in using your Geneseo email and password
Creating a new project
- Select create a project in the top left corner of the screen
- Select the kind of content you want to create from the drop-down menu
- You will see a blank page, from here you can select one of the templates on the right hand side of the screen
For questions, contact the CIT HelpDesk by calling (585) 245-5588, or visiting our online service desk.