Adobe Creative Express allows users to create visually impactful and professional-looking graphics, web pages, and videos without needing graphic design experience. They offer templates for creating Instagram posts and stories, Facebook covers, photo collages, presentations, slideshows, posters, and branded materials. Adobe Creative Express can be accessed through a web browser or through a mobile app.
Signing in to Adobe Creative Express on a web browser
- Go to: https://www.adobe.com/express/
- Select Sign In in the top right hand corner
- Select Log in with a school account
- Enter your Geneseo email address and select Continue
- Select Company or School Account
- You will be redirected to the Geneseo central authentication page.
- Sign in using your Geneseo email and password
Signing into one of the Adobe Creative Express apps on an iOS or Android device
There are three apps for Adobe Creative Express on iOS: Adobe Creative Express Post, Adobe Creative Express Video, and Adobe Creative Express Page. Android devices only have access to Adobe Creative Express Post.
- Download the Adobe Creative Express app(s) from the app or google play store pertaining to the kind of content you want to create
- Select log in at the bottom of the page
- Enter your Geneseo email when prompted to sign in
- Select company or school account
- You will be redirected to the Geneseo central authentication page, sign in using your Geneseo email and password
Creating a new project
- Select create a project in the top left corner of the screen
- Select the kind of content you want to create from the drop-down menu
- You will see a blank page, from here you can select one of the templates on the right hand side of the screen