Learning Outcomes in Information Management
Students will demonstrate the ability to
- Identify, access, and use the basic operating system features of a personal computer.
- Identify, access, and operate the appropriate software for a given task.
- Access and navigate the Intranet.
- Access, navigate, and evaluate information and resources on the Internet.
- Use a computer to communicate with others.
Method of Assessment
In the assessment year, Milne Library staff will administer an information literacy assessment to students in all sections of Intd 105 (Critical Writing and Reading) during the period set aside for final examinations.