B.S. in Applied Physics (Curriculum Map) (GLOBE Outcomes Map)
Learning Outcomes in Physics and Astronomy
- Outcome 1: Geneseo physics graduates will be able to solve physics problems.
- Outcome 2: Physics graduates will be able to communicate scientific concepts and results.
- Outcome 3: Geneseo physics students will be able to use scientific equipment and instrumentation.
- Outcome 4: Geneseo physics graduates will be prepared for successful careers.
- Outcome 5: The Department of Physics and Astronomy will maintain a supportive community for all students, particularly women students and other under-represented students in physics.