Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
Learning Outcomes in Computer Science
- Students will demonstrate mastery of design, analysis, and implementation of fundamental computer algorithms.
- Students will demonstrate mastery of the current technological theories, concepts, methods, and their important applications as well as limitations. Students will demonstrate skills of solving real-world problems with modern computer systems.
- Students will demonstrate ability to learn new computer techniques, languages, systems, and computational environments, to meet the needs of rapidly changing technology in the field.
- Students will demonstrate skills of expressing their logical thinking by various conventional writing and by computer software/hardware programs and codes.
- Students will demonstrate confidence and/or satisfaction that they are/were well prepared from Geneseo to compete with peers from other institutions in the highly competitive computer industry.