Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
Learning Outcomes in Communicative Disorders and Sciences
- Recall information and demonstrate comprehension of both basic communication processes and applied aspects of speech-language pathology and audiology
- Plan and execute appropriate treatment programs for diverse populations of children with communicative disorders.
- Integrate current developments in methodology and technology into clinical practice.
- Relate current trends in Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology to the historical development of the field.
- Read critical reports of current research and relate research findings to the improvement of clinical practice.
- Satisfy the academic and practicum requirements for obtaining New York State Initial Certification as a Teacher of Students with Speech and Language Disabilities.